Airline Corporate Loyalty Schemes
Most international airlines have their own loyalty schemes for individual travellers. However, many airlines also have corporate loyalty programmes which work in a similar way.
Here’s an overview of the top airline loyalty schemes, the rewards offered by each and how your company and your travellers can still earn points while booking through Easy Avenues.
How do these corporate loyalty programmes work?
Just like how British Airways’ Executive Club scheme works for individual loyalty, your company can earn points, miles, or discounted fares for each relevant booking. These points and miles can be used to redeem flights, upgrades from Economy to Business class, access to airport lounges, or rewards from shops.
Does the individual still earn points?
Yes, they do. Both the individual and your company benefit, so it’s a win, win!
How do we enrol into corporate loyalty schemes?
Simple; first, register with all appropriate schemes, especially with airlines that you use regularly. They are all free to register with. More information and links to the schemes are on the following pages. Once signed up, send us your membership number and details so we can add them to your company’s profile used to make all relevant bookings. Then you’ll start earning points immediately.
Airline Corporate Loyalty Schemes
Click on any of the reward scheme logos to access their registration pages.
Partner Plus Benefit
The biggest scheme that you can join, covering more than 10 airlines.
Airlines in the scheme: Lufthansa, United Airlines, Air Canada, Austrian Airlines, Swiss, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, LOT Polish Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Air China and AirDolomiti.
- Choose from a huge selection of rewards, including free flights, upgrades, seat reservations, excess baggage, VIP services and more.
- Receive 1,000 bonus points on joining.
Four major airlines in one programme.
Airlines in the scheme: Virgin Atlantic, Air France, KLM and Delta Airlines.
- Access the priority zone during boarding and get priority in case of flight alterations and waitlists.
- Free name changes on KLM or Air France.
- Assign your Easy Avenues Travel Expert to your Bluebiz account. This will allow them to make reservations using your points on your behalf.
Emirates Business Rewards
Earn every time an employee or guest traveller flies.
Airlines in the scheme: Emirates.
- Earn points on every journey.
- Spend points on free flights or upgrades.
Earn rewards for every pound spent and get exclusive benefits.
Airlines in the scheme: Qatar Airways.
- With dynamic redemption, you can redeem Qrewards against the cost of any flight, no matter how close to the day of departure.
- Join Beyond Business by 31 March 2024 and receive 3,000 Qrewards bonus.
SAS For Business
Instant discounts and access to different travel passes.
Airlines in the scheme: Scandinavian Airlines (SAS).
- Earn and spend SAS Business points on all flights.
- Receive discounts on qualifying flights to over 130 global destinations.
- When travelling SAS Plus or SAS Business travellers can use Fast Tracks, airport lounges and Wi-Fi, as well as complimentary onboard meals and beverages.
Etihad Business Connect
Designed to help small and medium sized businesses maximise savings.
Airlines in the scheme: Etihad Airways.
- Earn miles to redeem on flights or upgrades.
- Also redeem miles in the Reward shop to buy products from world-renowned brands such as Apple or Sony. There are over 3,000 items to choose from via the Reward Shop.
BA On Business
Designed for small and medium sized businesses.
Airlines in the scheme: British Airways, American Airlines and Iberia.
- Collect points which can be used on Reward flights or cabin upgrades.
- Redeem points from an extensive choice of flights, schedules, and destinations across all three airlines.
- Receive a 5% discount on fares. (Discount may only apply to certain booking classes and destinations.) If you use a discounted fare, you won’t earn any points for the company.
- Assign your Easy Avenues Travel Expert to your BA Business Account. This will allow them to make reservations using your points on your behalf.
Four membership tiers and milestone rewards for all budgets.
Airlines in the scheme: Singapore Airlines.
- Enjoy preferential airfares and earn HighFlyer points on flights and receive priority privileges.
- Use points on future travel or redeem for rewards for your business or your corporate travellers.
We promise to give you:
Safety that lets you rest easy with 24/7 in-house support.
Compliance that lets you ensure travel policy adherence within your organisation.
Visibility that lets you harness the power of data with our reporting and analytics tools.
Control that lets you gain full control of your travel expenses.
Savings that let you experience tangible savings through negotiated deals and competitive rates.
Find out how
Focus on your business with a quality Travel Management Company that will support you and your travellers at every step.
Complete the short quiz below to find out how.