What is ETIAS?
Brand new entry requirements, affecting over 1.4 billion travellers from over 60 visa-exempt countries, arrive throughout 2024 and 2025. Read on to find out more information about ETIAS, and what it means for you and your travel.
If you are looking instead for further information about The Entry/Exit System (EES), please view our dedicated page here.
Alternatively, if you’re short on time, click the button below to jump to the bottom of this page and complete our short quiz so that one of our Travel Experts can get in touch with you to discuss your requirements further.
ETIAS at a glance
The European Travel Information and Authorisation System (ETIAS):
- Is a new travel authorisation for visa-exempt, non-EU nationals travelling to over 30 European countries;
- Allows repeated entry for short term stays (normally up to 90 days in any 180-day period);
- Links to a traveller’s passport;
- Is valid for up to 3 years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first;
- Is due to arrive in early 2025. (Date TBC.)
What do I need to do?
You will need to:
- Check the detailed criteria to see if you need an ETIAS travel authorisation;
- Provide a valid travel document to which a visa may be affixed; and
- Complete the application form and pay the application fee.
If you are one of our wonderful clients, we will make things easy for you and ensure this – and any other travel requirements – are covered as part of our dedicated service to you.
To find out further details about ETIAS, click the button below to go to the official website. Alternatively, complete our short quiz below and one of our friendly Travel Experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
We promise to give you:
Safety that lets you rest easy with 24/7 in-house support.
Compliance that lets you ensure travel policy adherence within your organisation.
Visibility that lets you harness the power of data with our reporting and analytics tools.
Control that lets you gain full control of your travel expenses.
Savings that let you experience tangible savings through negotiated deals and competitive rates.
Find out how
Focus on your business with a quality Travel Management Company that will support you and your travellers at every step.
Complete the short quiz below to find out how.